Blueberry OG is an indica-dominant hybrid that has overcome the cannabis industry with a stealthy THC level and body-numbing effects. Enjoy the relaxing effects of this classic strain by DJ Short Blueberry. Known for its award-winning qualities, Blueberry OG weed will melt away your anxieties and numb your pain.
- Effects: Relaxed , Happy, Hungry, Uplifted, Euphoric, Relaxed, Giggly
- Taste: Berry, Blueberry, Earthy
- Side Effects: Dry mouth, Dry eyes, Dizzy, Anxious, Headache
- Helps with: Anxiety, Stress, Pain, Lack of appetite, Anxiety, Insomnia
Blueberry OG Contents and Strain
This strain s a 70% Indica-dominant hybrid. Featuring only 30% Sativa, the side effects of this strain are largely relaxing and calming. With a high THC content and only minimal CBD oil, this product will quickly overtake your psyche and lull you into soothing tranquility.
Blueberry OG History
Blueberry OG Effects
Blueberry OG provides an exceptionally balanced body and head high. After use, you’ll begin to feel spacey before being overcome with sedation and sleepiness. The high is typically long-lasting and will stimulate hunger. Due to the slumber-inducing effects of this hybrid, it’s best for the evening and nighttime use.
True cannabis fans delight in the intense effects delivered by Blueberry x OG Kush. Bringing forth an almost psychedelic but uplifting cerebral effect easily recognized by a growing pressure on the temples that easily puts a smile on the most serious person’s face. The body buzz is all encompassing and long lasting. If you’re near a couch after smoking it will lead you to it and if you’re on the couch when smoking, you’re staying there. The more you smoke the more likely you are to head to bed for a peaceful sleep.
Blueberry OG Medical Uses
- THC: 15.0 – 19.0%
- CBD: 0.21 – 1.04%
- CBC: 0.29 – 1.19%
- CBG: 0.28 – 1.04%
- CBN: 0.07 – 0.19%
- THCV: 0.23 – 1.33%
Blueberry OG is highly successful in treating mild to moderate pain naturally. Known for being one of the strongest medicinal indica-dominant hybrids, this strain will quickly melt away your pain and stimulate hunger. The anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory medical effects are wildly popular and beneficial for multiple marijuana users across the map.
Blueberry OG Negative Side Effects
Thankfully, the Blueberry OG strain rarely results in feelings of paranoia or anxiety. Negative side effects are typically limited to dry mouth and dry eyes. However, these effects will be virtually undetectable as you melt into your mattress at the end of the day. Due to the minor side effects, it is a highly-recommended cannabis product to novice users.
This strain may be a bit much for inexperienced smokers, however, with moderation any adverse reactions can be kept to a minimum and handled easily. Common impediments of the strain include cottonmouth and dry eyes. Over indulgence may lead to a slight headache, moderate dizziness or increased anxiety.
Blueberry OG Physical Characteristics
Featuring enormous colas, this pot plant features spade-shaped leaves and dense flowers. Throughout the bud, you’ll find a beautiful frost of candy-coated trichomes and red pistils veined throughout. The moss-green color is paler than other vibrant marijuana plants.
Blueberry OG Fragrance
The parental strains of Blueberry x OG Kush are well known for their individual aromas when growing and smoking, their offspring seemingly carried on the trend. During the flowering stage of the life cycle a pungent earth but sweet fruity aroma rises from the buds. When smoking, aromas of berry, sweet citrus and pine pleasantly fill the air and linger just long enough to be enjoyed without having to air out the space.
Blueberry OG Flavors
Once again parental lineage is a dominant factor here. Blueberry is legendary for its sweet berry and vanilla flavor. OG Kush is very well known for its earthy, lemon and pine flavor. Take all those sensations and combine them into this one strain and you got a good thing going. Blueberry x OG Kush has strong flavors of sweet berry and citrus, easily making it one of the more uniquely flavored strains.
Who Is It Suitable For?
Whether you’re new to the cannabis market, or you’ve been smoking for decades, this popular hybrid will welcome you with its agreeable experience and sweet flavor. If you’re looking to sink into your mattress and melt away your deepest worries, this strain is the perfect addition to your collection. Known for rich psychoactive effects, the cerebral high provides a unique trip before you enter into a deep slumber.
This strain was bred by two industry-leading award-winner flowers. This has resulted in an extremely sought-after flower that uplifts mood and provides euphoria shortly after use. Enjoy a strong sense of munchies while your appetite hits into high gear.
Blueberry OG Grow Info
- Flowering time: 56 – 63 Days
- Harvest time: 70 Days
- Yield indoor: 0.5 – 1 Oz/Ft² (~ 300 g/m²)
- Yield outdoor: 1 – 2 Oz/plant (~ 400 g/plant)
- Height indoor: 60-80
- Height outdoor: 60-80
- Grow difficulty: Moderate
- Flowering type: Photoperiod
Blueberry OG cannabis seeds are easily-accessible online for interested growers. However, the plant isn’t one of the easiest to master. The growing difficulty is considered to be medium with a flowering time of 8 weeks. Harvest takes place outdoors in October, and the yield is usually above-average. However, Blueberry OG weed is prone to be overtaken by mildew and will need frequent boosts of compost to combat the threat.
For those who are new to growing cannabis products, experts suggest beginning with a more user-friendly plant before upgrading to higher-maintenance grows.
Blueberry OG Similar Strains
- Sour Apple.
- Strawberry Fields
- Blending the genetics from Blueberry F3 x Blue Moonshine x OG Kush created Blue OG fem and the strain hit the ground running. A 60:40 indica to sativa with a THC content topping out at 18% makes for a potent treat. Creativity flourishes when smoking this strain followed by a mild sedative effect. Complex flavors and aromas of berries, sweet citrus, pine and earth are highly prevalent.
- As if crossing OG Kush with Blueberry didn’t create one of the more memorable strains out there, along came White Widow, a legend in its own right. Blueberry x White Widow took those strong lineages and made them its own. Sugary fruit and berry flavor with a similar aroma delight the senses while an unrelenting creative, euphoric happiness enters the body and mind. Great for pain relief, headaches and as a mood booster.
- The original herself is just as popular as she has ever been and is now available in OG Kush Fast fem. All the fantastic qualities of OG Kush but in a faster growing format. Just as strong with a twenty five percent THC level with all the flavorful smokability of the original. For fans of OG Kush, this strain is an excellent option to turn faster yields and keep your cupboard full of fresh, smokable cannabis flowers.
- Swapping out the high THC contents for higher CBD contents is what breeders of OG Kush CBD 1 to 15 fem did. A marked increase in CBD from the original strain has given option to many medical marijuana users. Flavor and aroma remained the same while the THC content dropped to a more daytime appropriate one percent. Flowering time takes just a little longer but for those looking to increase their CBD intake, this strain is a good choice.
- Blueberry CBD 1 to 16 fem takes the previous strain and increases the CBD content. This medical grade green was created by crossbreeding Blueberry F2, OG Kush CBD and Afghan CBD strains. It is perfect for daytime use due to the low THC content of one percent and while being incredibly medically beneficial with a staggering CBD content of sixteen percent. This strain is a fantastic option for treatment of seriously debilitating conditions like Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
For a deep slumber and a euphoric high that will melt away your deepest anxieties, Blueberry OG weed strain will do the trick. This indica-dominant hybrid will overcome you with feelings of relaxation and sedation. Smoke this potent strain in the evening or nighttime for a well-rested night and an enjoyable appetite-inducing experience.
Though this kush is enjoyable to smoke, expert growers recommend novice’s refrain from growing this plant that requires significant TLC for success.