Growing pot simple rules.
- When growing pot and transplanting/repotting your plants only handle the leave rather than the stem, the leave, if damage will grow back but the stem won't.
- Also when transplant/repotting your marijuana plants leave as much soil round the root ball as possible, this will prevent damage when disturbing while growing pot.
- Always leave a little space between the soil and the top of the pot; this will prevent the water and soil from spilling out of the pot.
- To ensure the plants are kept healthy, water in a general fertilizer once a week when growing pot.
- Never water the leaves in direct sunlight, this will make the leaves burn, discolor or wilt.
Buy Marijuana Seeds / Free Marijuana Grow Guide Library / Link with Green Man / World Listings / Affiliate Programs / Site Map / Marijuana Seeds