Pagoda is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain that combines the nuanced aroma of its Thai and Afghani ancestors. Known for its high THC content, Pagoda produces an energetic cerebral buzz that’s perfect for daytime use. This citrusy bud has earthy undertones with notes of pine and diesel fuel on the exhale, making it a good choice for patients who need relief from anxiety or depression as well as pain and nausea.
What is the Pagoda Strain and what are its effects on your body ?
The strain was developed in the late 1970s and early 1980s by crossing a Thai Stick with a Colombian Gold. The result of this cross is an indica-dominant hybrid that has been described as being both sedating and euphoric, but also dry and spicy.
The Pagoda strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid that has an uplifting, cerebral high. The THC content of this cannabis strain ranges from 15% to 18%. This weed type will give you a strong head high with mental clarity and make you feel creative. You’ll also experience feelings of euphoria and happiness.
– high THC content, cerebral experience with little physical component
– perfect for daytime use and cognitively stimulating
– can lead to feelings of laziness or fatigue.
Patients should consult their doctors before trying any new medication as there could potentially be adverse reactions from prescription drugs already being taken.
Pagoda is a sativa dominant hybrid of Hawaiian and Thai origin. It has been bred for high THC content with very little physical component that makes it perfect for daytime use, and while the heady buzz can lead to feelings of laziness, it may be just what patients need to sustain them throughout the day.
Step growing Pagoda in your garden is relatively easy, and it can be grown indoors or out. You’ll need to plant the seeds about a half-inch from each other.
In well-drained soil that’s been amended with generous amounts of compost and organic fertilizer. Ensure good drainage by keeping an inch between plants in raised beds and amend topsoil with plenty of mulch. To make sure Pagoda gets enough light, you may want to set up grow lights for indoor cultivation – especially during winter months when natural sunlight isn’t abundant enough on its own.
Pagoda only takes 12 weeks (about 90 days) to mature, so if growing inside, consider installing a fan nearby to help avoid additional heat buildup as this strain does not do well in warm environments.
How to use the strain:
– Pagoda can help increase appetite and relieve nausea. It is recommended to take it in small doses throughout the day rather than all at once. This will avoid feeling sleepy or having an overwhelming experience that makes it difficult to function
– The following symptoms are known side effects: drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth and red eyes; on rare occasions these can also manifest themselves in feelings of paranoia or anxiety. These side effects usually dissipate within hours after use.
– Pagoda is a great choice for nighttime use, helping to promote deep sleep and relaxation
– It has an earthy taste with hints of pine that are subtle in small doses but become more intense as the dose increases
– The effects come on slowly; it can take up to 30 minutes before you feel anything at all which is why this strain if often used when needing relief after suffering from chronic pain or anxiety disorders for long periods of time. However, once the effect does kick in, it will likely continue past one’s ‘high’ point into a sleepy state and then eventually lead to deeper sleep stages.
The best way to consume it is in a vape pen, as it is not an easy strain to smoke.
Side effects of using this strain
Pagoda strain is a potent sativa that has an exceptionally high THC content. This means that it’s not just a ‘fun’ strain to use, but rather one which will give the user relief from chronic pain and anxiety disorders for long periods of time. The only downside (if you can call it that) with this particular type of weed is its short duration, as compared to other strains in similar concentrations.
The best way to consume Pagoda is through vaping because smoking would be too harsh on your lungs due to all the particulates and tar involved when burning cannabis plant matter. If you do decide to smoke Pagoda instead, make sure there are some form of filter or else your lungs will end up irritated by the sheer quantity of smoke.
How much does Pagoda cost?
The price for an eighth of this strain will vary depending on the dispensary. One thing to note is that it’s best not to buy more than you need, simply because the flavor profile isn’t as much a selling point with this particular type of marijuana. It should be noted, however, that industrial-sized quantities are available if desired and can be ordered online from various vendors.
Where find Pagoda strain ?
Pagoda can be found in at least thirteen states across the United States. This includes California, Oregon, Washington and Maine to name a few. As of 2017, it has been legalized for recreational purposes in both Alaska and Nevada as well as fourteen other US territories like Puerto Rico.
The best way to find Pagoda strain is by looking it up on INTERNET. You can also use Google Maps, which will show you dispensaries that sell the strain in your area. There are a few online stores as well where you’ll be able to order Pagoda for delivery straight to your doorstep!
The Pagoda Strain is a new and improved version of the Golden Triangle, which was created by Dr. Greenfield to maximize THC production in plants with higher levels of CBD. The THC levels are increased to produce a euphoric buzz and it has been found that users experience pain relief, mood elevation, appetite stimulation and deep relaxation from using this type of marijuana.